website designer, empath, intuitive, business strategy
It's so nice to meet you
Here's the thing. I won't bore you with the long history with all the fine detail. I find that is best left for a chat over a cup of tea or virtual zoom coffee meeting. What I will do, is give you the quick version so you can understand why I do what I do.
Here's what i've done:
- Managed sales teams of 20+ covering Asia, Pacific, Japan for software companies.
- Had quarterly targets of $45M+.
- Got bored of the corporate life and pursued my passions in health, wellness, design and tech (thus this business was born).
- Became a Certified Health Coach and used my passion for design and tech to start a unique business 8 years ago that nobody else was doing.
- Lived overseas for 8 years in Singapore, Paris and Thailand before returning back to Australia in December 2019 to call The Redlands in QLD my new home.
- Had clients who were siblings or partners of pretty famous people.
- Have clients all over the world that now amount to the thousands that we've helped over the years.
The personal details:
I've been riding motorbikes since I was 7. I love eating leftovers for breakfast (literally anything for breakfast). I have a beautiful daughter who has magical energy. The husband and I run a company together, live together and see each other 24/7 yet live in harmony.
TECH. DESIGN. GUIDANCE. SUPPORT. CONFIDENCE. CLARITY.
These are instilled in everything I do. I'm so happy to have met you. Welcome to my world.